Spotlight on This Year’s New Best in Class Centers
Behind each of those 50+ locations are passionate franchisees who are courageous, caring, and smart, and we think it is time to celebrate their accomplishments. Check out some of the hottest new Best in Class Education Center spots:
Top Education Franchises Around the Country
After experiencing resounding success with a Best in Class Education Center in Cypress, Texas, owners Veronica Reyna and Tanmoy Kumar decided they were ready to take on even more educational and financial opportunities by opening a new Best in Class Education Center in January.
- What inspires us: Veronica Reyna and Tanmoy Kumar show that with passion – and a franchise with flexible weekly hour requirements – there are no limits to what small business owners can accomplish.
Morrisville, North Carolina
2018 saw the launching of our very first location in North Carolina. Owners Kavitha Guduru and Venkat Yendapalli are excited to offer supplemental education to K-12 students in and around prestigious Duke University, North Carolina State, and University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill.
- What inspires us: This location has a practice of hiring local university alumni and students as its instructors, giving them a great start in their career as educators, helping pay for college tuition, and sharing their contagious enthusiasm for their subjects with younger learners.
Astounding Best in Class Education Center Growth
- Pre-opening Development
- Comprehensive Training
- Advertising and Marketing
- Ongoing Support
Is One of the Country’s Best Franchises the Right Fit for Your 2019 Aspirations?
If these success stories have inspired you as much as us, maybe it is time to turn those dreams into reality. Contrary to popular belief, opening a franchise does not require some kind of special circumstances only available to a select few. It is a goal that is well within the reach of many people, especially if you have experience teaching or as a small business owner.
Here’s a short checklist of what you’ll need:
- Liquid assets of $50,000
- Part-time investment
- Passion for education
- Experience in education or child care
- Positive, energetic personality
Do you want to find out more or speak one-on-one with experienced educational professionals to get valuable tips? Contact us at 425-880-2688 or download our franchise brochure.Back